Code of conduct
Code of Conduct for Social Responsibility (COC)
The Code of Conduct for Corporate Social Responsibility (CC) is compiled in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations of our country, based on the requirements of IWAY, and combined with the development trend of the industry and the company's strategy. As the basis for the company to fulfill its social responsibilities, maintain good labor relations, improve working conditions and continuously improve employee wages and benefits, the company will unremittingly promote, promote and implement the code of conduct.
Code of conduct:
1. Prohibit and do not support the use of child labor, and do not accept any suppliers or subcontractors who use child labor or forced labor.
2. Respect the freedom of employees and prohibit any form of forced or compulsory labor.
3. Provide safe and hygienic working and living conditions to ensure the safety and health of employees.
4. Provide an equal and fair working environment and prohibit any form of discrimination.
5. Respect the basic human rights of employees, prohibit and do not support any form of humiliating behavior.
6. Comply with the requirements of laws and regulations, arrange production plans reasonably, and ensure that employees' working hours and rest and vacations are arranged.
7. Comply with the requirements of laws and regulations, provide reasonable wages and benefits, and meet the basic needs of employees.
8. Advocate commercial clean government and put an end to corruption.
9. Green and environmental protection management is beneficial to the earth and human beings; 10. Healthy and safe production ensures the sustainable development of enterprises;
supply chain requirements:
Complying with IWAY's necessary requirements and respecting the company's social responsibility code of conduct is the basis for conducting business activities. Downstream suppliers, service providers, subcontractors, etc. must sign an agreement with the company, promising to abide by the IWAY requirements and the company's social responsibility code of conduct.
Establish and maintain internal and external information communication procedures to ensure appropriate information communication with all stakeholders on the performance of the company's social responsibility code of conduct. Main channels: conference publicity, posting on bulletin boards, recruitment briefings, attachments to procurement contracts, signing letters of commitment, annual conferences, LE printing and D scrolling publicity, etc.
Report of abusement;
In order to ensure that IWAY's necessary items and the company's social responsibility code of conduct are fully complied with, the complaint telephone number is released to the public. Management Department: 0752-6118130; General Manager's Office: 0752-6822651.
Please understand and implement the above content.